7.17.2010

One Year Anniversary and Summer Updates

Since my last post, much has happened!  I supposed I should fill you in more often than this, but wow, this summer has been so busy so far!

On June 6, 2010, Graham and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary!  It feels like it's our One Week Anniversary since time has flown by, and I can't believe I've been married to the man of my dreams for a whole year.  We only had a weekend that we could getaway, so we went to Dallas to celebrate.  On Friday night, we dropped Toby off with my parents for the weekend and we headed to Arlington to see a Rangers game.  We had so much fun, and it was made even better because on Friday nights at the Rangers' games they have fireworks shows!  Saturday night was the best by far....I finally go to see Wicked!  I loved it....I think Graham liked it too!  :) On Sunday, we got to spend time with my mom, dad, sister, and Grandma in Allen.  Toby swam all weekend and didn't miss us for one minute!




Once school was over and everyone's summer fun began, I began two weeks of Cheerleading stuff.  The first week was our Cheer Clinic where our Varsity and Junior Varsity girls host a camp for K-6th graders to teach them cheerleading.  It was only two hours a day, but let me tell you, it was exhausting!  The following week I packed my bags for Great Wolf Lodge....only I wasn't going to hang out at the amazing water park, but rather for Cheerleading Camp!  I learned so much and had tons of fun.  Sadly on the way to camp I realized I didn't bring my camera, only my video recorder, so I mainly too videos, but here are a few pictures that I snapped!


All American Cheerleaders

Senior Girls

Sponsors

2010-2011 Varsity



When we got back from camp, I had one day to rest before we began to pack to move!  Luckily, when I got home, I found that Graham had already started some things which made things so much easier!  We are moved into our new home and it's finally time to relax.  I'll post again later with pictures from the new place.  Yay for summer!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are doing great Erin! It sounds like you've had a busy summer! Update the blog more often, I LOVE hearing whats going on in your life!

    - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrated our one year on the same day!!! I can't believe it's been a year either because it seems like yesterday I was planning a wedding. It kind of makes me sad but also excited to see what else life has in store for us and I am sure you feel the same way. Congratulations to the two of you and I am glad you had a great weekend! Fantastic new blog picture too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete