5.13.2010

Our New Roommate...

Well, after much decision making, Graham and I have decided to get a new roommate.  Let me clear the air first and foremost, we're NOT having a baby, although at least one student per day asks me, "Mrs. Musgrove, when are you gonna have a baby?"  I assure them, not any time soon!  So, as I was saying, our new roommate...we've conducted interviews, discussed leases, completed the application process, and have officially acquired a new roommate starting this weekend!  We're excited to announce that Kelli (my sister) is moving in!  First of all, Congratulations are in order, as she graduates TOMORROW!  I'm so proud of her and her huge accomplishment.  In addition, she got a job at Scott and White Hospital in Temple, on the Med/Surg floor (please don't ask me what this means...I'm just a high school teacher).  Anyway, this means, she's moving to Waco and needs somewhere to live, so she'll be crashing with us for a while til she can get on her feet in this new town.  Graham and I are so excited to be seeing her more often than once every 2 or 3 months, and we can't wait for all the silly comments and goofy stories.  Don't get me wrong, that's not the only thing Kelli is good at, but it certainly is a perk.


In other sisterly news, my sister in law, Mel, got a new puppy!  Her name is Maggie and she is a weimaraner, and she's precious.  We're so excited for Mel.  As soon as we get pictures we'll post them!  Or perhaps we'll take a video of her with our new video camera!  That's right, we got a video camera!  So stay tuned for footage from Kelli's graduation, Mel's puppy, Robinson High School, and Summer Cheer Camp!  Until next time, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment