2.21.2010

two posts in one week...

...look-out, I smell blog addiction!


Since my last post on Friday, I've already had so many people make comments to me about the blog.  I had no clue anyone was actually reading this.  So, I suppose since we actually have fans out there, I'll have to update this thing more often that I was before.  If you read our blog, please leave a comment for us that way we know you're out there listening/reading.


Today, we spent the afternoon shopping for new furniture.  We plan to move at the end of the summer, and we want some nicer things for our new place.  We are starting off with a new bed and living room furniture.  I've discovered that we are going to have a hard time buying a sofa.  There's leather, suede, and fabric; couches, love seats, and oversized chairs; pillow-backed couches and non-pillow-backed couches to choose from.  I have no clue where to start.  So if you're out there reading, leave us a comment and tell us what you like/dislike about your sofas at home.  We need help!

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy your couch from a smoker at a garage sale for $45 and try to cover it with a cheap slip cover from Target! That's my two cents! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Erin. I didn't know you blogged! I will have to keep up with yours! Hope everything is going well for you guys.

    Hey Kelli, there is nothing wrong with a slip cover...lol. However, I do agree that you shouldn't buy it from a smoker at a yard sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! It's Lizzy (Walker) now McQueen! How are you? I am so happy for you and didn't know that you got married! Congrats! We are overseas now and have been here for almost 8 months! We too are bloggers... seeing as we have the only 2 grandchildren.. we must have a blog page! :) check it out www.randallandliz.blogspot.com We'll have to keep up with each other now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweet girl!!we have a smaller L shaped couch and it just doenst entertain very well! hope you find one you like! :)

    ReplyDelete